Recently, I made the walk/run/crounch forward cycle animation only (maybe I'll do and load some animated gifs).
I have had very little free time and cannot proceed as fast as I would like. For this reason, I had to change my roadmap because I realized that change the all animations at once can't be achieved. I will proceed step by step and add new animations in separate files to be loaded by the file human_base.anim
Unfortunately, with this system I will be forced to use the old player's bone structure until the end.
Anyway, this is ready to be exported:
1 CQB blue player body
1 CQB red player body
All the models are normal map ready. I forced me to make them keeping in mind that all must be modular and "2d skinner user frendly". This means for example that uv maps are maybe not perfectly optimized.
- Texture for all the mesh (photosource)
- CQB player essential animation
- Head animation
- 2 CQB arm
- 1 ET allies WWII paratrooper player body
- 1 ET axies WWII paratrooper player body
- WWII headset & accessories
- ET player essential animation
- ET player complete animation
- 1 CQB vip/hostage body
- ET additional animation (vip/hostage)
- High poly model (for bake AO/normal map)
I think I can achieve everything I've written ... the only problem is to find the time to do that quite soon.